Saturday, September 04, 2004

I wonder if it will be friends with me . . .

Well, here I am. My first blog. I was going to name this blog "While eating a burrito . . .," but lately I've been forced to eat just chips and salsa, not being able to shell out the $4 for a burrito. Oh well.

The title is an homage to Douglas Adams, who didn't nearly write enough. I didn't know the man and started reading him after he died. Damn.

Well, to introduce myself.
I am a 27 year old male who is sitting in his bedroom, which is about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. That last word is a tough to spell! Anyway, it is hot an muggy.

I teach English composition to freshmen at Folsom Lake College right now. In a few days, I will get paid.

So, what's going on with me? Right now? What is the important thing? Well, interestingly enough, I'm falling in love with a new girl. So that's fun. What else . . . I'm practicing at being the most boring person I can be.

Wow! I just did a spell check, and the word blog isn't in the dictionary. Hmmmm.

Well, I guess I should get some work done grading papers.

I hope to be more creative with these blogs in the future.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home